Our Connection Meetings are held using Zoom and last for 2 hours 30 minutes and include:
- Opportunity to share about your Business through the 60 seconds introductions
- Focus Session on Building your Network through using Linkedin
- FOUR 10 minute 1-2-1 appointments in the meeting with other attendees using Zoom Rooms
- Discussion Group session around the Topic for that Meeting using Zoom Rooms
- Pre-attendee list ahead of the Meeting so you can choose 1-2-1s and prepare for the Meeting
- Open Chat function in Zoom to post your details, contact details and information during the Meeting
- Opportunity to upgrade to our Active Connectors membership!
All the above for a Connection Meeting Fee of £25.00 per meeting!
If you want to build your Network and expand your Connections to Business Support, Advice, Marketing and Business Opportunities, then please Book Your Place at the Events Page and Join in with the Business Connection Collective!
Because of the Focus and Intensity of Connecting in the Business Connection Meeting format, Businesses attending leave with Profitable Connections for their Business after every Meeting!
We have testimonials from Participants as to Connecting with other Businesses that have led to thousands of pounds worth of New Business... other Testimonials are about making the right Connections that have tapped into other Businesses Client bases and Networks that have led to one Business through another Business being Connected to their Ideal Clients and new Business Sales for the Business Connection participants….
Business Connection Works and that is why people keep coming back again and again…
We operate an Invitation Only Policy at Business Connection and this is part of the Success Factor of the Meetings.
The Businesses gathered in the room are Businesses that we know Want to Grow, Want to Connect with other Businesses and Want to Help others Grow their Business and getting that mix of people in a room together is a sure Recipe for Profitable Connections to be made!
Jaz and Alma reach out to Businesses they know share the Values of Business Connection, have a conversation and based upon the outcome of that conversation, then issue an invitation to the Meetings. Participants within the Meetings also put forward Businesses they know who would positively contribute to the Meetings and share the Business Connection Values and again Jaz and Alma contact those Businesses and have a conversation before issuing an Invitation to the next Meeting.